To create an FTP username and password:
- Go to your Admin Area (http://yoursite.com/!admin)
- Click "FTP" from the menu
- Create a new FTP user by entering a username and password.
After you create the FTP user, you need to use an FTP program to upload files to your web space. You will need the following information for your FTP program:
- Server Name: yourdomain.com
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: (whatever you set)
Note: When you enter your FTP username into your FTP program, it must be followed by @yourdomain.com, and should not contain any uppercase letters.
If you are on Microsoft Windows do not already have an FTP program, you can use Internet Explorer to transfer files through FTP simply by typing ftp://yourdomain.com/ into Internet Explorer, and entering your username and password when prompted.